Students enrolled in an online course (OL) have three proctoring options for testing.
- Off-Campus (additional fees may apply)
- A local library that offers proctoring services via an employed librarian.
- A testing center such as Sylvan Learning.
- Institutional testing center at a 2-4 year regionally accredited college with a testing center or a library with an employed librarian that offers proctored testing at that institution.
- On-Campus With UA Testing Services (no fees required)
- Houser Hall, 301 7th Ave, Suite 2040 (second floor).
- Online With Examity (additional fees apply)
- An internal or external webcam is required.
Please be aware that the available proctoring options are subject to change based on the options that instructors choose for their courses.
How to Schedule
All students can schedule their exams in their Blackboard course page through the Proctored Exam Scheduling option on the left-hand side of the page. Students with multiple courses must schedule through each Blackboard course individually.
Any fees, such as exam proctoring fees and postage, are the responsibility of the student.
Students testing with an in-person proctor (on or off campus) will need to schedule their exams through SmarterProctoring via the On-Campus and Off-Campus In-Person links provided in your course page. Students testing online with Examity must schedule through the Online Proctoring link in their course page.