Students currently enrolled in UA Early College will have three proctoring options.
- Off-Campus Proctor
- Educational Professional – A principal, advisor/counselor, or a teacher at the high school where you’re currently enrolled.
- A local library that offers proctoring services via an employed librarian (additional fees may apply).
- UA Testing Services On-Campus
- Located in Houser Hall, Room 2040, on the second floor (no fees).
- Online with Examity
- An internal or external webcam is required (additional fees apply).
Please be aware that the available proctoring options are subject to change based on the options that instructors choose for their courses.
How to Schedule
All students can schedule their exams in their Blackboard course through the Proctored Exam Scheduling option on the left-hand side of the page. Students with multiple courses must go through each Blackboard course individually.
Any fees, such as exam proctoring fees and postage, are the responsibility of the student.
Students testing with an in-person proctor (on or off-campus) will need to schedule their exams through SmarterProctoring via the On-Campus and Off-Campus In-Person links provided in your course page. Students testing online with Examity must schedule through the Online Proctoring link in their course page.
How Can I Test At My High School?
Your proctor will need to have an account set up with SmarterProctoring if they don’t already have one. If they already have an account, search for your proctor’s account in SmarterProctoring and request for their account to be approved for your exam(s). You will receive an email verification decision from our staff.
If your proctor doesn’t have an account, they can view the proctor information located on our website to learn how to sign up and get their account activated by SmarterProctoring.