We’ve Got Your Six!
From application to graduation, we’re here to help. If you’re pursuing a bachelor’s degree, see if you qualify for UA Online’s Military Tuition Grant.
We appreciate the service of our active-duty military, National Guard and Reserve student service members. We believe there should be no limits to your education, no matter where your service takes you. The UA Online Military Tuition Grant was created to cover tuition costs not paid by military tuition assistance, up to the maximum amount allowed by your service branch. This grant can help cover up to 6 credit hours each term (fall, spring and summer) and up to 18 credit hours per academic year, minimizing the out-of-pocket expenses incurred by service members.
Service members interested in applying must complete a grant application and submit military verification documents for consideration each year. The grant does not cover the cost of any additional course fees, including textbooks or proctored testing.
To be eligible for the UA Online Military Tuition Grant:
- You must be an active-duty Army, Air Force, Navy, Coast Guard, Marines, Space Force, National Guard or Reserve service member receiving tuition assistance.
- You must be an undergraduate student admitted to a UA Online program and enrolled in classes.
- Current and new students qualify, but it is not retroactive to apply to previous terms.
- Must be in good academic standing.
In addition to the online grant application, eligible students must submit the following:
- Approved tuition assistance (TA) request form.
The grant application will be available on this page 60 days prior to the start date of each term.
All TA requests, grant applications and supporting documents must be submitted and approved at least ten days prior to the start of classes each semester to allow time for processing. TA requests submitted fewer than ten business days before the start date and that are not approved prior to the start date will not be considered for TA funding for that term.